The CPT 2 Working Group brings together partners from the R4 Consortium in the following sectors:
- Secondary Schools (K-12), including Principals, Teachers, and staff working directly in Pathways in the school districts
- County Office of Education in Alameda County and Contra Costa County
- Post-Secondary Education, including Community Colleges
- Community Based Organizations
- Probation Department
- Social Services
- Workforce Investment Board
In the 2015-16 school year, the CPT 2 Working Group met monthly to accomplish refining the vision and mission of Project Pathways, mapping services and resources in our schools, and developing strategic plans in the schools.
For 2016-17, the CPT 2 Working Group will meet quarterly in person. For months without a live meeting, a webinar will be held with invitations to teachers and youth who may not be able to attend the meetings.
Check the meeting dates below. Invitations will be sent via email, and to be added to our list, please sign up to the right.
Quarterly In-Person Meetings
Webinar links to be sent via email
- Thursday, October 13th
- Thursday, November 10th
- Thursday, January 12th
- Thursday, February 9th
- Thursday, April 13th
- Thursday, May 11th
Locations to be sent via email
- Friday, September 9th
- Friday, December 9th
- Friday, March 10th