On February 24, 2016, a group of Working Group members met to discuss creating the Executive Operating Board for the
Goals & Benchmarks for the Executive Operating Board:
The Goal of the Executive Operating Board is to uphold the mission and vision of the R4 Consortium, as well as:
- Perform Policy Work
- Create policy for the community that we serve including the County, District, Community College, Social Services, and Probation policies.
- Ensure that Live, Learn, Earn, Thrive and Lead are included in the system.
- Approve CBO Alignment process
- Student Engagement
- Workforce Industry Engagement
- Internal Audits
- Communication Piece
- Human-Centered Design
- Approval for Budget & Strategic Plans
- A subsection of committee members will be elected to make decisions in-between meetings.
- Strategic Alignment Piece (not duplicating services & finding areas of need)
- Align regional work among R4, CPT 1, AB1070, ICPC, Adult across Contra Costa and Alameda Counties.
- Approval of alignment, budget & policy
Composition of the Executive Operating Board
The Executive Operating Board will have representative members of:
- Secondary Education
- Post-Secondary Education
- Workforce Investment Boards
- Social Services
- Community Based Organizations
- Regional Initiative Leadership