Please join us for the first webinar of the school year. Take a look at the agenda.
Project Pathways invites principals, teachers, and district staff working in college and career pathways at R4 schools to join our webinar. We will be previewing the R4 curriculum in preparation for Explore R4: Curriculum Exploration Day on September 27th.
This event page is for the Webinar ONLY- Register here for Curriculum Exploration Day and to view full curriculum descriptions.
During the webinar, our curriculum partners will do brief presentations of the curriculum so that you will have a better understanding of what is being offered to the R4 Consortium:
- Literacy, Advocacy, and Public Service- A YPAR Course
- Pilot City Incubators & Modern Fabrication- A STEM Course
- Get Focused, Stay Focused- A College and Career-Ready Program
- Canvas- A Distance Learning Management System
- Introduction to Health Science and Medical Technology- A CTE Course
- Reading with Relevance- Literacy Instruction that Develops Social & Emotional Skills
WEBINAR ACCESS INFORMATION
Link to join Webinar: https://zoom.us/j/310106786
Call In Number:
(If you will not be listening via Computer)
Webinar ID: 310 106 786
We will be using Zoom for our webinar tomorrow, which is different than our webinars from last year.
If you have never used Zoom before, allow some time before 2pm to make sure that Zoom is downloaded and that your speakers are working. You can also just use the dial-in number to listen, if you prefer that.
We will be going over the features of Zoom at the start of the webinar, so please join us at that time. An important note is to have your "Chat Box" open so that you can interact. We look forward to meeting in this new space!