The Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Center for Science, Education & Outreach is pleased to announce an exciting PAID internship opportunity.
Participants will gain valuable experience being mentored by UCSF Faculty, Post-Docs & Students while conducting scientific Cancer research.
Students will partake in interesting scientific lectures, receive workshops on professionalism and college access, as well as join fun interactive college visits.
APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be male and of either African American or Latino heritage
- Must be a current sophomore or junior
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must have completed and passed Biology with a C or better
- Must be able to commit to 40 hours a week during the summer (June 5-August 31).