One universal truth in our world is that teachers are superheroes that save the day in their classrooms every day by creating engaging lessons that address the Common Core and CTE standards. As they deliver these engaging lessons, one tool that will help enhance their superhero utility belt is Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Strategies. UDL is a research-based educational strategy that finds its roots in architectural design principles centered on building long lasting structures.
During this session, participants will:
- Enhance your teaching style with UDL strategies
- Improve engagement in your classroom
- Embed literacy lessons throughout the CTE curriculum
- Utilize technology to help you in the classroom
- Empower teachers with a toolbox of resources to help you in classroom
- Increase the Depth of Knowledge (DOK) levels of your lesson
- Assist with teaching Common Core and CTE Standards
Arpine Ovsepyan, an award-winning educational consultant, literacy subject matter expert, educator, college instructor, content writer, and mentor teacher implementing high quality pathways for college, career, and life readiness, project based and work based learning will serve as facilitator for the webinar.
Napa County Office of Education
California Career Pathways Trust Technical Assistance Project
College & Career Readiness Department
In partnership with California Department of Education