Share with students interested in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics jobs, as well as in food service, hospitality, and more.
General employers will be available to meet/talk with students in the Huey Newton Student Lounge, and in the Science building, Biotech/Healthcare employers will table the event.
Other activities include:
- Workshops on ‘Launching Your Career’
- a hands-on Microscopy lab
- food demonstration in the Nutrition department
- speakers from the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry
- a panel of speakers regarding the high-need area of cybersecurity and healthcare information
- career activities which form many of the components of the work-based learning continuum.
The students will ‘earn’ lunch through participation in the Career Fair, receiving a $10 voucher for lunch of their choice. Additionally, SWAG will be given out prior to the students’ departure.
Teachers and other staff will receive lunch, with gratitude.