Please join the Bay Region Community Colleges Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism Initiative for the 3rd Annual Hospitality SUCCESS Event October 6th, 7th, and 8th.
Staff from schools with a current Culinary/Hospitality program, or plans to establish one, are invited to attend this professional development.
Where: Diablo Valley College, 321 Golf Club Road, Pleasant Hill, CA
Session Topics Include but not limited to:
- Culinary Techniques and Trends Training with a Hand's-On Learning Session with Claudia Sandoval.
- Innovative Technology Tools and Strategies to assist with marketing your program to the community, students and educational stakeholders.
- Resources and Best Practices necessary for building high quality work-based learning experiences for your students.
- Hand's-On lesson plan development for soft skill integration into your program/course delivery.
- Food and Wine Pairing Trends and Techniques (Thursday Evening Session)
- A look at Trends and Innovations impacting the Retail, Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism Industry.
- Ways to advance High School and Community College partnerships that increase student opportunities and success!
- Emily Ellis returns to host an interactive session where participants will build interactive activities and lesson plans that include skills critical in the industry.
Hilton Concord, 1970 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA 94520.
Conference Hotel Rate is $90.00.
Please follow this link to reserve your hotel accommodations.